MAIN SUBJECTS OF THE FILM:
- From an adventure film to a crime and detective film — basic film genres for children and teenagers. Why do the young audience watch and love them?
- The struggle between good and evil — eternal motif of action films and literature.
SECONDARY SUBJECTS OF THE FILM:
- Satan from the Seventh Grade as a didactic treaty.
- Humour and comic elements in Satan from the Seventh Grade
- Family and national history in Maria Kaniewska’s film
- Adam Cisowski — a friend, a brother, a buddy. Why do we like and admire the film’s protagonist?